Returns or Exchanges
We Want you to be Happy!
At KinetIQue, we are proud that our diamond jewellery is produced with the highest standards of quality and excellence.
However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can return your order within 30 days of receipt for refund or exchange, giving you plenty of time to make up your mind.
If you wish to return your sterling silver jewellery for a refund or exchange, please return it to us, unworn within 14 days of purchase, in the original packaging with proof of purchase, your contact details and reason for return. Please note for reasons of health and hygiene, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
IQ Jewellery Returns
- Please return your order within 30 days of receipt, unworn and in its new condition.
- Please note for reasons of health and hygiene earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- Obtain a returns number by completing our online returns form or call us. Please ensure you obtain a valid returns number, KinetIQue cannot accept returns without it.
- Packing your order -for all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the sales receipt/packing slip. IQ Diamond purchases - please include your guarantee card in additon to all of the original packaging.
- For security reasons, do not write diamonds, jewellery or any other related words anywhere on the package. Please make sure to double box for protection.
- Please ensure the returned order is sent with adequate insurance such as Special Delivery.
- KinetIQue is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. If you do return something to us please call us after dispatch so we know it's on its way.
- Please note we do not refund postage charges on unwanted items.
How to cancel an order
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, please contact us at the office on 01208 592066 at the earliest opportunity to arrange the cancellation, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number in all correspondence.
*Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information
If you wish to exchange your jewellery, postage will be payable for the exchanged item to be sent safely to you. Postage can be paid by credit card or cheque, which can be included with the returned piece.
- A straight exchange can be made if an item is of equal value.
- If an item is of greater value, please contact us to arrange additional payment.
- If an item is of lesser value than the original purchase, a refund will be issued.
If you have any questions about returning or exchanging your order, please contact us